IMPORTANT NOTICE: payments made to SeFlow are not refundable.
Our company supports uncensored information flows and ideas circulating on the Internet and, under normal circumstances, does not monitor the customers' activities. Likewise, we do not carry out editorial checks on the content of the websites, emails, newsgroups or other materials created through or accessible from our services, except in the case of specific websites. In any case, in accordance with our TOS (Terms of Service), we are authorised to remove any material that, to our own discretion, could be illegal, impose a series of obligations on us or violate this AUP. SeFlow will cooperate with the authorities and/or third parties in the control and investigation of any suspicious criminal activity or unlawful civil practice. Any violation of this AUP will result in the immediate suspension or termination of the SeFlow accounts involved or of any other relevant actions as specified in section 3 "WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE".
This document is intended to provide a clear explanation of what SeFlow’s AUP represents. Below are some key guidelines for the constitution and application of SeFlow’s AUP:
- Guarantee regular and competent services to our customers
- Ensure the security and Privacy of our system and network as well as of those by other providers.
- Ensure compliance with the applicable legislation
- Maintain our reputation of being a sensible and responsible company
- Encourage the responsible use of Internet resources and discourage all activities that undermine the value and advantages of internet services
- Protect the value of Internet resources in order to guarantee free expression and the exchange of information
- Protect the anonymity and security of private customers
SeFlow’s commitment to its customers is to provide access to the wide range of capabilities that the Internet has to offer. As SeFlow fully embraces the principles of free trade, all those activities that pose a threat to both our recourses and to the Internet’s resources will not be allowed. The resources available to SeFlow and on the Internet are limited and the abuse of such resources can have a negative impact on the entire web community.
We do not monitor the activities in connection with our accounts and services, hereinafter referred to as “accounts”, except for technical and statistical purposes. In any case, in our effort to promote good conduct within the internet community, we will act appropriately as soon as we detect any improper use of our services.
It is forbidden to use virtual accounts or sites to publish any material deemed illegal, obscene or suspicious by SeFlow. Under this AUP, the definition “material” will comprise all forms of communication, including tales, descriptions, graphic images (such as photos, illustrations, logos and similar) runnable programs, video and audio recordings.
In the event of violation of our AUP or TOS, we reserve the right to suspend your account without any prior notice. We will inform our customers of any improper activities they may be carrying out and any consequent corrective measures required; in any case, any evident violations of the AUP will result in the immediate suspension or termination of the service. Our failure in ensuring that users comply with this AUP, for whichever reason, shall not be interpreted as a waiver of our right to act in the way described above.
VIOLATIONS OF SEFLOW’S AUP<br>
The following activities constitute a violation of this AUP.
1. Illegal use: SeFlow’s services must not be used for illegal purposes or in support of unlawful activities. SeFlow reserves the right to cooperate with the competent authorities and/or join third parties in investigating any suspicious criminal activity or unlawful civil practices.
2. Damage to minors: SeFlow’s services must not be used to cause, or attempt to cause, any damage to minors, in whichever way or form, including but not limited to paedophilia.
3. Threats: SeFlow’s services must not be used to circulate any material (via email, uploading, posting or similar) that may threaten people or encourage physical damage or the destruction of any personal property or belongings.
4. Harassment: SeFlow’s services must not be used to circulate any material (via email, uploading, posting or similar) that may cause harassment to anybody.
5. Fraudulent activities: SeFlow’s services must not be used to make fraudulent offers in connection with the sale or purchase of products, accessories or services, or the offer of any type of materials such as chain emails etc.
6. False identity: SeFlow’s services must not be used to add, remove or alter the network’s identifiers in an attempt to deceive or swindle people. The attempt to make anybody anonymous by counterfeiting their personal information is prohibited. The use of nicknames or anonymous remailers will not be treated under the scope of anonymity.
7. SPAM: SeFlow’s services must not be used to transmit undesired commercial email on a large scale. Such a violation will result in the immediate suspension of the SeFlow account.
FIRST OF ALL, any website or service that supports spamming on its server or that includes its IP space in one of the various Spam databases will be subject to the immediate removal of its server from the network. The server in question will not be reconnected until all traces of the offensive material will be removed and until our company will be allowed to access the relevant space to verify that such material has been actually removed. Any evident violations in this respect will result in the permanent and immediate suspension of the server from the network without any prior notice to the customer.
Any server committing a second violation will be immediately and definitively removed from the network without any prior notice.
8. E-mail / News Bombing: any deliberate actions aimed at preventing the use of the email or news services to other people will result in the immediate suspension of the account.
9. Counterfeit E-mails / messages: SeFlow’s services must not be used to counterfeit any messages, of whichever nature, either partly or in full; any electronic transmissions originated within or transiting from our services will represent a violation of this AUP.
10. Spamming: SeFlow applies zero tolerance to the use of networks for the circulation of illegal commercial messages that violate the laws, regulations and FAQs of any newsgroups or mailing lists. Lawful commercial messages complying with the above prescriptions or that are deliberately requested will be allowed.
11. Unauthorised access: SeFlow’s services must not be used to access, or try to access, somebody else’s account and the attempt to elude the security systems put in place by SeFlow or any other user, including any hardware, software, communication and telecommunication systems, even without the loss of data, is strictly forbidden. The violation of this rule will result in the immediate termination of the account in question.
12. Violation of trademarks and licensing: SeFlow’s services must not be used to transmit materials (via email ********) that violate any copyrights, trademarks, licensing, commercial secrets or the rights of any third parties, including any unauthorised copies of material covered by copyright, the digitisation or distribution of pictures from newspapers, books and other publications or the transmission of any software covered by copyright.
13. Personal data collection: SeFlow’s services must not be used to collect or try to collect any personal data without the data subject’s permission.
14. Network destruction and hostile activities: SeFlow’s services must not be used in connection with activities that prevent other people or systems from accessing the Internet. This includes Denial of Service (DOS) attacks or attacks against other networks or private users. It is forbidden to destroy or interfere with the network of other users, services or companies; it will be the subscriber’s responsibility to ensure that his/her network is set up appropriately. The customer shall not allow, either by favourable activity or by lack of activity, others to use his/her own network for illegal or improper purposes; moreover he/she shall not configure his/her own network in such a way as to allow third parties to use it for illegal or improper purposes. Any unauthorised access and/or use of computers belonging to private individuals and/or companies will result in the immediate suspension of the account. SeFlow will not tolerate any access or attempted access to other accounts by its own customers, including the attempt to violate the security systems of other networks, regardless of whether data may be lost or not.
15. Sending spam through the network: SeFlow’s services must not be used to send unwanted bulk communications. Such a violation will result in the immediate suspension of the account.
16. Fraud: SeFlow’s services must not be used to create a state of confusion and misunderstanding amongst users by sending misleading messages and information in a deceitful manner.
17. Violation of copyright, licences, trademarks, trade secrets and intellectual property: the distribution and/or sending by post of any of the above-mentioned rights or copyrights will not be tolerated.
18. Spreading of viruses: the deliberate distribution of software that may cause damage, threats or interference to people, data and/or operating systems is strictly forbidden. The violation of such rule will result in the immediate suspension of the account.
19. Third party accounts: customers will be fully responsible for any activities carried out by third parties on their accounts, in violation of the guidelines set forth in this AUP.
20. Violation of virtual accounts: it is strictly forbidden to upload any child pornographic material on the network or any pornographic content that broke italian laws; all servers supporting any such material will be immediately cancelled without any reimbursement being due. Legal Adult content are allowed on our network.
21. Domain payments definition: if the payment for a domain or a set of domains has already been executed, SeFlow has the right to double-check the domains in question. SeFlow may decide to change the account settings in order to carry out any required checks on such accounts. The user will not be informed if the contested payment has been received.
22. Peer to Peer Software (file sharing): the use of Peer to Peer software or any other file sharing software allowing the circulation, copying and distribution of unauthorised files through our services is forbidden. The violation of such rule will result in the immediate suspension of the account.
23. IRC: We allow IRC in our network.
24. GAME SERVERS: We allow gameservers in our network.
25. Non Italian users: SeFlow sells his services to wolrdwide customer. Orders from non italian users must be approved manually by SeFlow. The company reserves the right to refuse orders without giving any reasons.
You will be deemed responsible for any erroneous or improper use of your account, even if the unlawful activity is carried out by one of your friends, relatives, guests or employees. In any case, you must ensure that no one can access your account without due authorization. Also, it is forbidden to use your account to elude the security systems of other accounts or try and obtain unauthorised access to other networks or servers.
- Your password will give you access to your account. It is your responsibility to protect your password.
- Sharing your password and access details with unauthorised users is not allowed. It is your responsibility to ensure that no unauthorised users will access your account, otherwise you will be deemed solely responsible.
- Attempting to obtain the password to other accounts is strictly forbidden and may result in your account being suspended. - It is forbidden to try and obtain the password to other accounts, networks or hosts, as well as to violate their security systems. The access to private data, the use or exploitation of servers or account without relevant authorization or the violation of other networks’ security systems are all prohibited practices. The use or distribution of tools aimed at compromising security systems (such as password search software, crackers or similar) is not allowed.
- It is strictly forbidden to interfere with the normal activity of users, hosts or networks (denial of service attacks), including deliberately attempting to overload, break or flood networks or hosts.
- Any users violating the network’s security systems may be charged with both civil and criminal offences. SeFlow will strongly cooperate with the authorities in order to safeguard the Network’s security, helping the police in the investigation of crimes and unlawful acts.
SeFlow’s accounts operate on shared resources. Any excessive use or abuse of such resources by one single customer may have a negative impact on all the other customers. The inappropriate use of the network’s resources, which, as a result, may hinder the capability of the network itself, is forbidden. Failure to comply with this rule may result in the suspension of your account.
It is expressly forbidden to overuse the network’s resources, such as CPU time, memory, disk space, session time etc.; it is also prohibited to use programs that use up a lot of resources, due to the highly negative impact on other customers and on the capabilities of SeFlow’s activities. SeFlow reserves the right to suspend or reduce such activities. In order to safeguard the hardware and the network, SeFlow, unless otherwise specified, imposes a limit of two reinstallations with regard to the offers from the all-in-one range. SeFlow reserves the right to suspend the OS automatic reinstallation service at any moment, if it is believed that the customer is abusing such service.
AUP violation notifications
- IP address used to commit the alleged violation;
- date and time of alleged violation, including any time differences compared to GMT;
- evidence of the alleged violation.
All the above should be provided in a company headed email including authentication files. Different situations will require different information collection methods. SeFlow will adopt one of the following measures, along with others if necessary, to answer to complaints:
- issue of written or verbal warnings;
- suspension of the newsgroup user’s privileges;
- suspension of the user’s account;
- closing of the user’s account;
- charging of any administration fees and/or reactivation costs to the user;
- start legal actions in order to forbid the violations and/or contain the damage caused by such violations.
Changes to this AUP
SeFlow reserves the right to review, integrate and alter this AUP, our TOS (Terms of Service) and any other policies and agreements at any time and in whichever form. Notices of any such reviews, integrations or alterations will be issued to customers via email, as prescribed by our TOS (Terms of Service).
Terms of Service (TOS)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Payments made to SeFlow are not refundable
SeFlow Snc (the Company) accepts to provide its services to subscribers under the following Terms of Service (TOS).
Using the services offered by SeFlow implies the acceptance and sharing of the AUP and of this TOS.
All clauses contained in this agreement are integral part of SeFlow’s TOS, AUP and Transparency Agreement. The AUP may be changed at any time at the company’s discretion. Subscribers acknowledge that any changes to the AUP by the company will not constitute a just cause for an early termination of the agreement or for other non-compliances. The Transparency Agreement will be available for consultation on the official website of the company - SeFlow s.n.c. di Marco Bramè & C.
This agreement was drawn up in accordance with the Italian law.
1. Information for public authorities. The AUP expressly forbids the use of our services for illegal purposes. Also, subscribers acknowledge that the Company is allowed to provide information concerning any customer, including assigned IP numbers, account history and usage, etc. to the competent Security Authorities, if deemed necessary, without any prior notice to the Subscriber nor his/her consent to it. Moreover, SeFlow reserves the right to shut down all activated services to the Subscriber.
2. Cost of services. Subscribers acknowledge that the nature of the services provided, the relevant costs and the initial payment charges have been duly communicated to them. Subscribers are also aware of the fact that the Company may change the costs and charges for the services at any time. The promotional offer is linked, on the one hand, to the attainment and maintenance of company targets and, on the other, to raw material prices imposed by suppliers.
3. Payments. The continuation of the services offered is strictly dependent on the regular payment of the relevant fees owed to the Company.
4. Payments and charges. All credit cards that turn out to be unacceptable, for whichever reason, will incur a €1.00 charge for reimbursement of expenses. The service will be suspended if the payment will not be received before the expiration date. Service will keep suspended for a maximum of 48 hours and then will be completely removed. The reactivation of such services will entail the payment of a €50.00 penalty. If the Customer wishes to cancel his/her account, the relevant procedure explained in this TOS shall be followed.
5. Reimbursements and objections. Payments made to SeFlow are not refundable. This includes activation costs and any additional payments concerning the use of the services. All charges or costs incurred in connection with objections must be notified within 7 days of the date of the objection. In the event of payments by credit card, objections must be notified within 60 days.
6. Missed payments. The Company reserves the right to temporarily suspend or terminate the agreement with the customer in the event that the amounts due are not paid within the agreed times. Such interruptions of services shall not relieve the subscriber from his/her payment obligations. The amounts due will now include any legal interests accrued and the relevant debt collection costs.
Should you not receive a confirmation email, please contact our customer service via email, live chat or telephone.
8. Users acknowledge that the services provided by our company may be subject to interruptions due to reasons beyond our control and that the damage caused by such interruption may be difficult to ascertain. For such reason, the Company shall not be deemed responsible for any damage originating from causes beyond our control. User also acknowledge that, in no case, will the responsibility by the company for any negligent action exceed the amount paid by customers for the service in question during the period when the damage occurred. Under no circumstances, will the Company be responsible for any collateral or specific damage, losses or accidents.
9. New accounts. All new accounts shall create new domain names to be set up and inserted in our DNS servers within 3/5 working days. Due to unforeseen complications, this process may take up to 7 working days. If the new domain name is registered directly by the customer, there will be no additional costs. If the domain name is registered by SeFlow on behalf of the customer, an additional fee will be applied.
10. Domain name transfers. New customers wishing to transfer their account over from another provider will need to wait up to 7 working days for the set up of the domain and its inclusion in our servers. In exceptional circumstances, this type of transfer procedure may take up to 60 days. Due to the highly variable nature of the transfer process, the Company cannot guarantee that agreed completion times will be delivered. If the transfer is carried out by SeFlow, an additional fee will be charged to the customer. If the user requires an account cancellation during the transfer period, for whichever reason, all due charges will still need to be paid.
11. Technical support. SeFlow guarantees technical support to its customers 24 hours a day 7 days a week (except during summer holidays or in case of scheduled corporate conventions where our support center will remain closed). The technical support we provide is strictly linked to our area of competence. Technical support will cover the physical operation of your server and of your virtual site. We will not provide technical support for issues concerning applications, such as cgi and html programmes or similar. SeFlow will not provide technical support to YOUR customers. Please, forward your technical assistance requests via email as this is our preferred means of communication. If you are connected and you have more queries, the answers may be displayed on our home page, so we suggest you consider this possibility first. Finally, the Help file available in the programme you are using may provide the solution to your problem. So please check this before submitting your query.
12. SPAMMING. SeFlow will not tolerate the issue of unwanted commercial emails or SPAM messages through its network. In fact, our customers are not allowed to use, or let others use, our network, for such purposes. SeFlow’s customers must not log on to information website recognised as UCE by other networks. Moreover, the transmission of bulk emails through remote connections, socks, http or similar means that, in turn, establish an SMPT connection on the recipient’s server is not allowed. Such activity will result in the immediate suspension of the account. All violations of this rule will incur serious disciplinary actions, including the termination of the service. In order to avoid the inclusion in spammer lists, we reserve the right to sample, on an occasional basis, the existing bulk emails sent from our servers.
a. Any violation of SeFlow’s regulations will result in serious punishments being applied. Following a notification of a violation to our antispam rules, we will start checking the relevant accounts (within 48 hours of the notification being issued). During such controls, SeFlow will be authorised to limit the customers’ access to the network to prevent further violations. Should one customer be found guilty of Spamming, SeFlow may, to its unquestionable discretion, limit, suspend or terminate the relevant account. Also, SeFlow reserves the right to prosecute civilly the violator for any cost associated with the controls carried out to investigate the violation in question. SeFlow will inform the police should the violation be prosecutable under criminal law.
b. The first violation of this agreement will incur an administrative fine of €250.00 and your account may be immediately shut down. A second violation will incur an administrative fine of €500.00 and the immediate closing of your account. All users violating our regulations will also be required to pay all the costs associated with the investigation of the issue, in the amount of €150.00 per each hour spent on the case by our personnel. SO PLEASE, DO NOT SEND SPAM from your account.
c. Our customers are responsible for the actions of their own customers on our network, similarly we do hope that our customers develop a similar or alternative policy for their own customers.
FIRST OF ALL, any website or service that supports spamming on its server or that includes its IP space in one of the various Spam databases will result in the immediate removal of its server from the network. The server in question will not be reconnected until all traces of the offensive material will be removed and until our company will be allowed to access the relevant space to verify that such material has been actually removed. Any evident violations in this respect will result in the permanent and immediate suspension of the server from the network without any prior notice to the customer.
a. Ownership of IP addresses. The IP addresses assigned to the customers for account usage purpose will remain the property of SeFlow; the customer has the right to use the assigned IP address only throughout the term of the agreement. SeFlow maintains full ownership of all IP addresses and IP numbers assigned to customers and it reserves the right to modify them or remove them at any time to its unquestionable discretion. Pursuant to the current legislation, the assignment of an IP address to a customer does not necessarily justify the creation of new IP addresses: this means that customers MUST use their IP addresses in accordance with the RIPE regulations. IP addresses usage will be periodically monitored and should we detect any violations, the authorization to use the IP addresses in question may be revoked.
b. Disk and bandwidth usage. The customers accept that hard disk and bandwidth usage shall not exceed the agreed amount of Megabytes per month for the required service. SeFlow will closely monitor hard disk and bandwidth usage on a regular basis: any customers found to have exceeded the agreed amounts will be immediately contacted to opt for a possible upgrade. Should the customer fail to respond within 48 hours, the Company reserves the right to take action accordingly. Likely outcomes may be the suspension or interruption of all the services, or even the termination of the agreement. Such measures will be adopted to our unquestionable discretion. Should these measures be implemented, the customers will have no right to be reimbursed of any advanced payments.
c. System and network security. Users are not allowed to violate or attempt to violate SeFlow network’s security system. Any violation to the security of the system or network will be prosecutable under civil and criminal law. SeFlow will monitor all suspicious activity and will cooperate with the police in the prosecution of all violators. Such violations include, without any limitations:
I. Access to confidential data or access to a server or account without authorisation.
II. Attempt to break into the system, take advantage of the system and/or network’s vulnerability or violate security or authentication procedures without authorization.
III. Attempt to interfere with the usage of services by any other user, host or network, including but not limited to, any overloading, flooding, mail bombing or crashing attempts.
IV. Forcing of each TCP/IP packet or of any part of any email or newsgroup header.
V. Any action carried out to obtain services the use of which is not authorised.
14. Violation notifications.
a. SeFlow is not required to monitor the activities of any of its customers or users in order to discover possible violations of our AUP, nor will it take any responsibility with regard to the control of the internet activities or any relevant relation policies.
b. First violation: any user found guilty, according to our investigation, of having violated any of the prescriptions set forth in our AUP, will be issued an email with an indication of the violations detected. Consequently, the service, to our unquestionable discretion, may be subject to interruptions or suspensions in order to prevent further violation from taking place.
c. Second violation: any user found guilty of a second violation of any of the prescriptions set forth in our AUP will subject to the immediate suspension or cancellation of the services without any prior notice.
d. The Company reserves the right to close the IP space section involved in Spamming activities or in other unauthorised activities if it is evident that the activities in question cause serious damage or threats to other Internet users, particularly, if there are open relays on your network or the network of one of your customers or if the violations and the unlawful activity come from your network. Rarely, we may need to do this before contacting you, should this happen you will be contacted as soon as possible.
15. Service suspension or cancellation. SeFlow reserves the right to suspend all customers’ access to the network if, to the judgment of our network operator, the customer’s server appears to be the source or target of violations to any of the prescriptions set forth in our AUP or for other reasons that SeFlow deems appropriate. Should any illegal activity be detected, all the accounts of the customer in question will be deactivated until all due checks are carried out. Notification to the customer will not be guaranteed. In extreme cases, any illegal activity detected may be notified to the competent authorities. The customer will not be informed about the length of time his/her machine will remain inactive.
16. The company reserves the right to modify its rules at any time. All sub-networks, resellers and servers managed by SeFlow shall keep updated with regard to the above mentioned rules. Failure to comply with any such rules and conditions will result in the immediate cancellation of the service. Our customers will be held fully responsible for the actions of their own customers with regard to the issues specified in this TOS. Therefore, it is in your best interest to put in place a similar or even stricter TOS, in addition to a valid AUP.
17. Information. SeFlow intends to highlight that, in acknowledging our AUP and TOS, customers must inform the Company of any violations that slip through our net or of any actions taken by third parties against the company. This means that if SeFlow should be penalised as a result of the activities carried out by one of its customers or customers’ customers, the customer in question will be compelled to pay for any damage suffered by the company, along with any accessory charges.
18. General warning. All customers, in partnership with the Company, must promote good communication amongst all parties involved. The preferred means of communication will be, in this order, e-mail, fax and telephone.
a. Users shall not transfer or sell this agreement without the written consent of the Company. The Company may rescind this agreement at any time without the customer’s consent or any prior notice about it. The company reserves the right to nullify any of the customers’ rights set forth in this agreement at any time, without any specific obligations.
b. SeFlow will not be held responsible for any material introduced or sent by others into its network. SeFlow will not be responsible for any content from any other website having a link on our network; links will be activated only as a navigation tool on the internet. SeFlow will not take responsibility for any improper use of the service nor for any involvement by any third parties in the violation of this agreement.
c. SeFlow will not take responsibility for any damage caused to your business. SeFlow will not offer any written or implicit guarantees with regard to its services, including any loss of data, missed deliveries, erroneous deliveries or service interruptions caused by the company.
d. It is strictly forbidden to upload pornographic material through our accounts. Anybody found to be guilty of such a violation will be subject to the immediate cancellation of the account without any reimbursements being due.
19. Content responsibility. As SeFlow’s customers, you will be held solely responsible for the content stored and managed through our servers.
Customers acknowledge not to remove, modify or overshadow any copyrights, registered trademarks or other ownership rights appearing on the software products used. Customers also acknowledge not to modify, violate or destroy any of the software used.
SeFlow provides its customers with access to third-party services and software (Third Party Products) through the resale relationships the Company has established with its suppliers, including but not limited to Microsoft Corporation. Neither SeFlow nor any of its resellers will give any guarantee or representation, either explicit or implicit, with regard to any third party products. Customers accept and are fully aware that the use of any third party products is at their own risk, so is the use of any externally supplied products, which are not guaranteed or represented by SeFlow or any other reseller; also, it must de added that neither SeFlow nor any of its resellers will give any guarantee, either written or implicit, on the commercialisation, suitability to specific purposes and reliability of such products, on the completeness of the results required, on the actual correspondence with the products descriptions or the violation of any of the parties’ rights. In accordance with the applicable legislation, neither SeFlow nor any of its resellers will be held legally responsible for any damage caused through the use or non-use of any third party products. Customers accept to comply with the terms of any licence and/or agreement on the use of third party products and acknowledge they are fully responsible toward resellers and SeFlow itself with regard to the improper use of third party products or the violation of any of the above-mentioned licences or agreements.
21. Service denial. We reserve the right to deny or suspend the services to anyone, at any time, for whichever reason.