- A website gets hacked, your website's developer moves on (aka disappears), or there's plain old human error.
- Website owners did not have a copy of their website on their own PC.
- Cost of downtime can be really costly (up to $7,900 per minute in some cases)
But now you can rest easy, knowing you have regularly scheduled backups, a restore plan, and even website monitoring, so you can be notified any time there is a website outage. All for few cents/day!!
Don’t be the next Targeto
Securing cyberspace is hard. Hackers are looking for ways to gain quick access to consumer data and financial information. The segment of business hardest impacted is the small and mid-sized business.
- 30,000 websites get hacked every day. The majority of these sites are legitimate businesses that are unknowingly distributing malicious code for the cyber criminals.
- Small business owners make an ideal target, because they don’t know they are a target and lack resources to quickly resolve.
- Most website owners (63%) simply don’t know how their sites were compromised.